FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Possessing or furnishing of any dangerous or illegal objects/substances(i.e. fireworks, knife, gun, lighter, matches, screwdriver, cigarette, etc.) will result in automatic suspension or expulsion.
- Harassment or hate motivated behavior of any kind is prohibited.
- Report any safety hazard promptly to an adult.
- Report any person who damages public or personal property.
- Do not go into any classroom, library or cafeteria unless there is an adult supervising.
- Do not play or loiter in restrooms or halls.
- Stay in assigned area before school, at recess, at lunch, and at dismissal.
- Bike riding, skate boarding and roller skating on school grounds are prohibited at any time, including before and after school.
- Parents must check out students in the school office. Students are not permitted to leave school grounds without permission from the office
- Promptly and respectfully obey all adults
- Use equipment properly.
- Play in assigned areas.
- No tagging or rough play.
- Leave school promptly when school is over unless engaged in an authorized school activity or with a teacher